Diagnostics & Repair
Here at MAES we have the latest in vehicle diagnostic software which is updated weekly to keep up with the ever changing world of fault diagnostics. Our systems can diagnose faults to a dealer level e.g the ECU, ABS, Airbags, BCM (Body Control Module).
- Live Data & Testing
- FROM £54/hr - Minimum of 30 minutes.
Working alongside the fault codes to test and narrow down problems with the vehicle. Once we have pinpointed the problem by retrieving the fault codes and using live data to test the vehicle we will inform you of any costs involved in repairing the vehicle.
- Automotive Picoscope – For testing can-bus data signals through the vehicles electrical system.
- Fault Code Retrieval
- To retrieve fault codes in the vehicles computers and allows us to suggest possible causes while clearing codes & warning lights if possible.
- Fault Repair
- FROM £54/hr - Minimum of 15 minutes.
Once we have received your permission, we can proceed to repair the fault(s) which may include parts.
- Programming - Following a repair, programming may be required after fitting certain parts which starts from £78
- Service Functions – £30 inc. VAT – Resetting service lights and scheduled service periods have to be reset correctly using diagnostic equipment, all of which can be completed by ourselves.
- Key Programming – From £30 inc. VAT** – Replacement or additional keys programmed to the vehicle.
For further details or to book your diagnostic scan contact;
Mike Rowley: 07791 235255 / 01709 365032